Pages

CTK

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Bottega Veneta & Emilio Pucci SS11



































































































































































































(style.com)

(The first 6 looks are Bottega Veneta and the other 8 looks are Emilio Pucci.) 
I know this post might look a little messy because I'm putting two very different collections in one post, but these are two of my all time favorite brands and these are the two shows I most look forward to during Milan Fashion Week... So to me it feels right that they are in one post :)

At Bottega Veneta we see soft meets hard, this look that is both feminine and masculine and it looks very beautiful. The collection feels so relaxed as well (probably due to those great sandals the models were walking in for half the show) and fresh. 

At Pucci there are prints and colours! It's Ibiza glam with the most amazing over-the-knee boots I have ever seen *_* I love the suede vest and leather jacket as well. The opening and closing pieces (first and last look) are both so romantic, so beautiful, and super sexy with that lace up plunge (iconic Veruschka wearing YSL in the 60's maybe?) I just love it.

I think the one thing these two collections have in common is that they are both very chic, filled with clothes I am expecting to see on the pages of Vogue...And I would absolutely love to own the majority of pieces from both of these collections obv ;)

Now, as always, I am curious to know what you think about these collections? Any favorites/letdowns? 
xx


*I will be taking a vacation to the city of Tel Aviv and to Jaffa tomorrow! I'll be gone until Thursday evening. And I will not have a computer, meaning I will not be able to reply to any comments until then.. sorrry, but I'll be sure to reply when I get back!
But for now, wishing everyone a lovely week!
Oh, and I'm flying to New York in 10 daysssssss ahh can't wait! x

No comments:

Post a Comment