I though long and hard about what I wanted my next giveaway to be. I wanted something classic, something beautiful.. With "classic" nothing compares to Chanel and when I think Chanel + beautiful I think of a Chanel lipstick, the best lipstick in the world that makes me feel so beautiful every time I wear mine.
Therefore, I am giving away this:
(photo via Chanel.com)
Chanel's Rouge Coco Hydrating Creme Lip Colour in No 22-Paris
No 22-Paris is a classic red, and a beautiful red that magically looks amazing on almost every skin tone
Plus the Rouge Coco Hydrating Creme Lip Colour feels great on the lips, it's very light and your lips will not dry out...At least mine didn't!
TO ENTER:
-Must be following TOPCOAT on Bloglovin and/or Google
-Must Like TOPCOAT on Facebook (link on the side, or search TOPCOAT in you FB search engine)
FOR EXTRA ENTRIES: (leave a separate comment for each)
-Follow me on Twitter (@TOPCOAT47, link on the side)
-Tweet about this giveaway
-Blog about this giveaway
*Giveaway ends December 14th, winner will be announced December 15th*
Enjoy, and good luck!! xx

No comments:
Post a Comment