Pages

CTK

Friday, February 11, 2011

Jenni Kayne Fall 2011 RTW













































































(photos via style.com)
NYFW Fall 2011 has begun, and though no collections really stood out for me yet, so far so good! Especially Jenni Kayne's collection. 
There is always this amazing feeling you feel when reviewing a new collection and finding yourself wanting every piece for yourself.. I found myself feeling that feeling as I reviewed this collection earlier this morning.
The silk bottoms, sweater tops, short cocktail dresses, all in these gorgeous shades of pink, blue, yellow, gray, and beige. It's comfort and glamor for me at the moment. 
Now, I am off to find myself a pair of velvet flats. My new 'Can't Live Without' piece. 

Fill me in on your favorite collections, has anyone spotted a new piece they can't live without?
Have a lovely weekend!! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment