Pages

CTK

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Falling Off The Map





































































































































































































Caroline Trentini by Patrick Demarchelier for Vogue US June 2008

 Now, this is perfect.. I wanted to find an editorial that features the perfect location, and this one eventually came to mind, but finding it took me a while. When I finally found this in the June 2008 issue I couldn't help but feel old, as it felt like I first saw this editorial yesterday. Yet it's more brilliant thn I remembered it.
Patrick Demarchelier is just genius, this is one of my favorite editorials he has shot...
Caroline looks spectacular..
The location (Patagonia, Argentina) is where I want to be. Right Now.

Sorry the scans aren't the best quality, but I had to share these ♥
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment